Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Hospital Food

As my loyal fans know I had surgery today. Not just your run of the mill spaying, I had an actual neuro surgeon operate on my spine to fix the paralysis I was having in my back legs due to my excitement at the thought of going to the store with my mom, and then I accidentally jumped off the bed even though I know this is a no-no. Anyway, I digress. I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow, when I am able to actually eat, I am going to do a blog about the hospital doggie food. They did tell my mom she could bring some of my favorite treats and I am pretty excited about that. I am getting treated very well in here. The nurses reported to mommy that I have my nose pressed against the cage door and that they assume I was looking for her. Don't tell my mom, but I was really looking for the nurse with my next pain shot. Stay tuned to tomorrow for the update on the hospital food. Thanks everyone for your well wishes on my surgery. I am going to be pampered and spoiled for a long time to come over this. I can get plenty of mileage I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment