Search This Blog

Saturday, January 08, 2011

The treat with the most bang for the buck


I know it's been a long time since I've posted! But Mom took me to PetsMart the other day and we picked out a few treats and I just had to share about this one I like the best. It's by Canyon Creek and it's chicken wrapped raw hide. I KNOW! You are all thinking that this sounds too good to be true. Even Mom is happy because this is one treat that takes me about 10 minutes to eat. Usually I just inhale the treats she gives me, but this one is a little harder to get through and it gives Mom a few minutes to herself and I just love it! So listen, my fellow canines...tell your Mom or Dad to get to PetsMart pronto and look for these treats. They will be happy and you will be happy. WIN-WIN.


No comments:

Post a Comment