Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

A Special Tribute to the one and only PETE!!!





It's really with a heavy heart that I write this post. My world-famous dining companion PETE passed away on February 22, 2011. I can honestly say that I hope he's in Red Lobster Heaven enjoying as many shots of Jack Daniel's as he wants and a perfectly cooked Sailor's Platter. On February 23, about 40 of our family and friends gathered at Bucca DiBeppo to celebrate the extraordinary life of PETE! We ate, drank, and told PETE stories all night.

We had fantastic Italian food in the Frank Sinatra room. There was even a photo of Wheel of Fortune on the wall. PETE loved that show! I will never again pass a Red Lobster or an Olive Garden without remembering PETE. I am absolutely assured of one thing...wherever he is, he's arguing over the price of the bill. Rest in peace, PETE. I love you!














No comments:

Post a Comment