Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Brother and Rachel Ray

You gotta love a brother that a) knows how to cook, b) let's you live with him, and c) learns from Rachel Ray. So tonight, my fabulous brother Jim made French Onion Soup from scratch following Rachel's recipe. It was sooooooooooooooooo good. (It is not a 30 minute meal, and btw, the ingredients for this cost him $50).
My brother seems to think it's going to taste better tomorrow after all the flavors meld together. It was pretty darn good tonight! Betsy Lou waited patiently to see if she would get any, but she's on a diet, remember?
I don't know why I can't post this picture right-side up. I have fiddled with it long enough though. You get the idea!
Thanks Rachel and Jim!
























































No comments:

Post a Comment