Search This Blog

Saturday, October 02, 2010

What is the world coming to?








Last week I was the queen. I was ROYALTY. I would get hamburger and rice for dinner. I would get a treat just by using my big brown eyes and looking a little sad. Something has shifted here. I am thinking of maybe peeing on mom's computer so she cannot read articles on the internet anymore that state that my chances of this injury happening again will be reduced if I am "trim and fit". Well, let me tell you that "trim and fit" is not fun. No sir. I would stand on my head if I could get mom to give me some of the white bean chicken chili she made but she is having none of my antics. In fact, it just upsets her more that I might hurt myself again. Well, my thinking is this...if I DO hurt myself again, I can have hamburger and rice. I think it's sad that while Mommy ate the chili I got the usual. How appetizing is this? Sure, the bowl says GOOD DOG at the bottom. I'm not buying it. Good dogs should get steak bones, hamburger and rice, dog treats, etc.








I'm just not buying it.



No comments:

Post a Comment