Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Doggie Writer's Block






Well, I am stuck. So far today I have only had the Science Diet Light. I may look like I am getting ready to write in this picture but I am actually sniffing out Mom's keyboard for a crumb of anything that might have fallen in there. Nada. So, what I was afraid of happening is now starting to happen. What am I going to write about? I went with Mom today to run some errands and she stopped at Starbucks to use up that $10 that was accidentally put on her gold card yesterday. I leaned over the seat and tried to lick the cup and got scolded. There's no calories in coffee is there?

....
Here it is, 10 minutes later and EUREKA! Mom made some squash and I decided to see if I could lick something off the plate. I was busted. I guess it's Science Diet for me tonight. And not even Science Diet for regular dogs. It's for FAT DOGS.

Back to being bored and laying around.






No comments:

Post a Comment